Join our team
Challenger believe in dignity, self-respect and empowerment of our team – our most important asset. We offer every employee the opportunity to develop, progress and grow within our business through tailored training programs and career development plans.
We are expanding and looking for talented team members who possess the following traits:
- Eye for details
- Passion for exceptional quality
- Seeking career progression
- Seeking additional responsibility
- Team player
- Well groomed
- Want long term employment
Challenger does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion or disability. Our employees enjoy equity and fairness in the workplace, opportunities for professional development and support to balance their work and private lives.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Reliable & dependable
- Professionally presented
- A proactive & enthusiastic approach to customer service
Want to work with us?
If you are interested in joining Challenger’s team, please enter your details and upload a copy of your CV.