As a strategic outsourcing supplier of commercial cleaning, staffing and facility services solutions for blue-chip clients across Australia, Challenger understands the importance of operating with synchronised precision. All our moving parts are designed to work together seamlessly; delivering proven outsourced solutions to Australian organisations, big or small, in any kind of environment. We achieve this operational excellence through P.R.E.C.I.S.E. – our proprietary service methodology.
Challenger knows that success in any project, big or small, comes down to the details. This is the logic behind P.R.E.C.I.S.E., our proprietary service methodology for providing optimised commercial outsourcing solutions. From equipment choice and product safety, to staff selection and industry certifications, we expertly synchronise all the details to deliver exceptional outsourcing services with unparalleled precision.
Challenger employ industry-leading strategies with regard to:
- Equipment Selection
- Ozone Chemical Free Cleaning
- Internal and External Auditing
- QR Code Tracking
- Geo-Fencing Technology
- Bespoke SOP Training
- Third Party Certification
- Good Environmental Choice
- Australia (GECA) Approved Chemicals
- Integrated HR Management Platform with Real Time Management
- Time and Attendance Software
No business is an expert in everything. That’s why utilising a strategic outsourcing specialist like Challenger makes sense. By delegating your facility management services needs to us, you’re freeing up your own time to focus on what you do best. Let us show you the many benefits of outsourcing commercial cleaning, housekeeping, staffing and facility solutions to a proven organisation that prides itself on operational excellence.
Benefits of working with Challenger:
- Partner with a company that has exacting standards in health, hygiene and safety
- Reduce operational and recruitment costs by eliminating the need to hire individuals in-house
- Increased efficiencies leading to cost savings
- Mitigate risks
- Elevated customer satisfaction
- Operational efficiency
- Quality control
- Accountability with measurements and metrics
- Organisational knowledge
- Effective management of labour force
- Specialised equipment and technical expertise
- Transfer of liability & insurance costs to service contractor
- Centralised decision making
Challenger continues to lead the industry in innovation and technology with integrated online management technology, digital reporting, specialised training, quality assurance metrics, leading edge equipment, hazard reporting, equipment and team tracking that effectively and efficiently synchronises the complex moving parts of any given project for maximum client gain.